How to go about pricing your services is an important decision for a freelancer. Value based pricing is regarded as a rather effective strategy, but it isn’t without its challenges.
Correctly valuing your own services can be difficult, as can convincing clients of your value. The video in the link below talks about various aspects of this, providing seven tips to help you properly price yourself, close deals, and more.
In this 45 minute video, I’ll cover the following:
– Why value based pricing is really hard (to begin with)
– How positioning can help clients understand what they’re really paying for
– A truth that will help you significantly, both in shaping your role and in closing deals
– Skipping the mistake most people make when articulating their price
– The hardest thing to do when it comes to preparing for the pricing conversation
– A tip that most of us forget when we’re talking with prospects
Read the full article: Pricing advice for freelancers