WordPress powers around 1/3 of websites worldwide and has a thriving community of fans. Maybe you blog with WordPress, use it for your soccer team or church group. You're familiar with WordPress and now you want to know if you can make a living with WordPress.
The answer is a resounding YES! There are a number of ways to make a career out of WordPress. Here are some of them:
- Building WordPress Plugins & Themes
- Working as a Freelancer with Clients
- Creating an Online Store
- Build a Product on WordPress and Selling It (Software as a Service)
If launching a career with WordPress sounds fun to you, then read on for how to get started!
This article will be useful for you if you can answer “yes” to any of the questions below:
· Are you starting out with WordPress and want to develop your career?
· Are you in a WordPress job right now and want to switch to something different?
· Do you use WordPress in your spare time and want to move to making it your job?
· Do you want to make money by establishing a WordPress business?
· Would you love to work in a WordPress agency but don’t know where to start?
· Or would you like to quit having a boss and learn how to use WordPress to launch a freelance career?
Whatever your circumstances, there will be something here to help you.
Read the full article: WordPress Careers Masterclass: How to Forge a Successful Career